Am I eligible for a visa on arrival?
If you are from any of the following countries / regions, you do not need a visa prior to travelling to the UAE. Upon disembarking at Abu Dhabi International Airport, proceed to Immigration, where you will receive a visa on arrival.
Eligible Countries / Regions
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong (SAR of China)
- New Zealand
- People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Mauritius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- South Korea
- The Vatican
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
In addition to the countries / regions listed above, citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
How do I apply for a visa?
Delegates who are not eligible for a visa on arrival must apply for visas in advance through their regional UAE embassy or consulate office or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you want us to pre-arranged your visa.
Please submit the below requirements for visa application:
- Clear Coloured Passport copy.
Important: Your passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel
- One passport size photograph white background scanned in JPEG Format
- Visa Application Fee: AED 578 (USD 158) valid for 30 days *Inclusive of 5% UAE VAT
- Iraqi and Syrian Passport holder visa application fee AED 1, 500 (USD 408) valid for 30 days *Inclusive of 5% UAE VAT
- Visa applications will be accepted until 23 September 2020.