The Challenges of Caring for Adults & Children with Rheumatic Diseases
Date: Friday, 11 October 2019
Time: 07:00 – 16:30
- Understanding of rheumatology conditions.
- Understanding of how treatments work and how nurses can support their patients.
- Understand how to care for young people moving into adult care.
- Understands the importance of professional development within nursing
- Nurses working with rheumatology patients
Anghellen de las Alas
Health Information Management
|07:00 – 12:00||Registration|
|08:50 – 09:00||Welcome Remarks|
|09:00 – 09:45||Voice of The Patient – What We Can Learn?|
|09:45 – 10:30||Rheumatology Conditions|
|10:30 – 10:50||Coffee Break|
|10:50 – 12:00||Medications, Treatments & Top Tips For Nurses|
|12:00 – 13:30||Prayer and Lunch|
|13:30 – 14:15||Transitional Care – How To Move Young People From Pediatrics To Adult Care|
|14:15 – 15:00||How Do You Communicate With Your Patients?|
|15:00 – 15:20||Coffee Break|
|15:20 – 16:30||Professionalism – The Role of Specialist Nurse, Education, Key Documents, How To Develop a Service|
|END OF THE DAY|